CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!


Its been so long! But I have some exciting news!
I will be teaching 3rd grade this upcoming year!
 
 
Yikes!
I am really excited and looking forward to this change... but I am also nervous! Although this will be my 4th year teaching, and I began my teaching career in 3rd grade (even if it was only for 3 weeks before I was back in 1st), I know its going to be a big change and not to mention the pressure from the STAAR test. I am looking forward to the kiddos being older and a bit more mature. I am also looking forward to having some of my old kiddos as 3rd graders!
 
If there are any 3rd grade teachers out there reading this...
I'd love to hear any piece of advice you have to share.
 
Signing off
- Mrs. Breaux

0 comments:

Post a Comment