CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Octoberfest! = Coopertative Grouping Galore!!!

As promised... I'm just inside my personal deadline for my monthly blogging!!! October has been an ABSOLUTELY crazy month!! With all the curriculum changes,  grades, and preparation for my  PDAS observation... sadly, blogging has been at the end of my to-do lists. 
     
    At the beginning of this month, I decided to try to give my students as many opportunities to work together as possible. They have been loving talking and thinking together through Think-Pair-Share, working in pairs, and working in groups. I have no idea where my camera is, BUT, I have some pictures of our latest group activity that we did on Friday... It was our Halloween Costume Day which would  be followed by our annual Fall Festival, and the kids were a bit wild. I almost decided not to do it, fearing the worst. But the kids did a really great job and learned a lot about magnets.

Here are some pictures:



0 comments:

Post a Comment