CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

First Weeks of School + Newsletters

The first few weeks of school have gone great! I absolutely loooooove my class. They are all super cute and very, very sweet. It has been an experience having to re-train my new batch to do simple tasks, especially after being used to the END of 1st grade 1st graders... :) But, they are doing great!

One of my goals for this year is to inform the parents as much as possible through newsletters. I have been working on them this weekend, and am so excited to have them ready to send in to copy Tuesday morning.

Here are some snap-shots of my creations:

This is the first of my Seasonal Newsletters. My plan is to send them out at the beginning of each 9 weeks.

I want to send a weekly snapshot of the week informing the parents of the skills that we will be focusing on in the classroom and give them ideas on how to reinforce those skills at home.
 I really hope I can keep up with the newsletters this year, but I think I'm off to a good start! :) Wish me luck!!!!

1 comments:

Mai Tram Nguyen

Mariana, why are you so ridiculously awesome? :-p So happy for you, and your classroom really sounds amazing. Not that you need it, but good luck to you and the other girls and have a great school year! :-D

Mai

Post a Comment